The Filter Building has implemented a number of new features in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic:
- Signage has been posted on all doors to remind visitors to sanitize their hands and social distance upon entry
- Floor stickers were installed to remind guests in the main hall to maintain 6 feet apart from other parties
- Yard signs will be placed on the lakeside lawn to remind guests to stay safely apart during events
- A large, A-frame sign will be used on the lakeside patio to encourage social distancing during events
- A highly visible 24" by 36" poster stands in the main hall to remind guests to distance and sanitize their hands often
- Wall-mounted signs announce the new 2-person capacity limit inside the women's and men's restrooms
- Hands-free door foot pulls were installed to enable a safe, sanitary exit from both restrooms
- A hand sanitizing station is setup at the front door
- Water fountains have been disconnected for hygiene
In addition, our maintenance associate completes a pre-event cleaning checklist to ensure all commonly touched objects have been sanitized.
We encourage all event attendees to wear masks and keep a safe distance from other guests of different parties. We discourage event attendance by anyone who is considered high-risk.
If you are feeling ill or have been recently exposed to someone that tested postive for COVID-19, please stay home to self-quarantine.
The Filter Building is subject to rules and regulations set by governmental authorities regarding venue capacity. We currently have approval to operate at 75% capacity indoors--150 people downstairs. The capacity limit does not apply outdoors.
Any increase or decrease in this capacity is determined by governmental authorities--not us. We are subject to the rules and regulations the governor and city officials publicly announce.
Take care and stay safe!