The Filter Building has implemented a number of new features in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic:
- Signage has been posted on all doors to remind visitors to sanitize their hands and social distance upon entry
- Floor stickers were installed to remind guests in the main hall to maintain 6 feet apart from other parties
- Yard signs will be placed on the lakeside lawn to remind guests to stay safely apart during events
- A large, A-frame sign will be used on the lakeside patio to encourage social distancing during events
- A highly visible 24" by 36" poster stands in the main hall to remind guests to distance and sanitize their hands often
- Wall-mounted signs announce the new 2-person capacity limit inside the women's and men's restrooms
- Touchless soap dispensers have been ordered for both restrooms
- Hands-free door foot pulls were installed to enable a safe, sanitary exit from both restrooms
- A hand sanitizing station is setup at the front door
- Water fountains have been disconnected for hygiene
In addition, our maintenance associate completes a pre-event cleaning checklist to ensure all commonly touched objects have been sanitized.
We encourage all event attendees to wear masks and keep a safe distance from other guests of different parties. We discourage event attendance by anyone who is considered high-risk.
If you are feeling ill or have been recently exposed to someone that tested postive for COVID-19, please stay home to self-quarantine.
The Filter Building is subject to rules and regulations set by governmental authorities regarding venue capacity. We currently have approval to operate at 50% capacity indoors--100 people. The capacity limit does not apply outdoors.
Any increase or decrease in this capacity is determined by governmental authorities--not us. We are subject to the rules and regulations the governor and city officials publicly announce.
If you currently have an event scheduled with The Filter Building and are looking for more information, please read this statement.
Take care and stay safe!