The Filter Building
The Filter Building interior encompasses 5100 square feet, plus two exterior terraces and a spacious lawn overlooking the lake. The venue's capacity is 200 total people.
In addition, the 1200 square foot second floor is available for smaller conferences and meetings on weekdays for a rental of $500.00 and up.
2015 2016 2017
Monday-Thursday $1000.00 $1000.00 $1400.00
Friday $2800.00 $2800.00 $3200.00
Saturday $3000.00. $3000.00 $3500.00
Sunday $2600.00. $2800.00 $3200.00
** 2017 rates include tables and chairs
There is a premium for holiday rentals. We will discuss the rental fee for holidays on inquiry.
Not-for-profit groups should email us for special rates which may be available Monday through Thursday.
We do not discount our Friday, Saturday and Sunday rates.
Included in rental rates
- 4 hours of our Dallas police officer for security
- 8 hours building use (see below)
- 2 hours for an on site planning meeting
- Parking lot next to venue
- Caterer's Prep kitchen
- Bride's room
- Large Recommended Caterer's List
- After 8 hours, additional rental hours are $100.00 each.
- All events must end by midnight. Vendors have until 1:00 a.m. to break down/clean up.
- A deposit of 1/2 of the rental fee is required for reservations under 12 months out. If over 12 months then the entire rental fee is required. Cancellation policy is listed on the contract.
- Payment Arrangements: The rental fee must be paid 30 days before the event.
- All alcoholic beverages must be served by a TABC certified and approved bartender through the contracted caterer.
- The Filter Building supplies an off-duty Dallas police officer at all events taking place in the evening, events with 50 or more people, or any event where alcohol is served. Costs for security for 4 hours are included in the Rental Rate. Additional hours are $50.00 each.
- Valet Services are required for all events with 130+ guests.
- Tables and chairs are included in the 2017 rates. Inventory is listed on the Policy sheet.
- Pay Pal/Credit card payment is also accepted for an additional $25.00.