The Filter Building
The Filter Building interior encompasses 5100 square feet, plus two exterior terraces and a spacious lawn overlooking the lake. The venue's capacity is 200 total people.
In addition, the 900 square foot second floor is available for smaller conferences and meetings Monday through Wednesday for a rental of $500.00 and up.
Monday - Wednesday: $1,000
Monday - Wednesday: $1,000
Rates include our table/chair package listed on our Policy Sheet and below:
(20) 60" round tables
(8) 36" high top tables
(6) 6' long tables
(200) white garden chairs
The Filter Building is available Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. for small elopement ceremonies with no more than 25 guests. Monday through Wednesday rentals cost $400 and Thursdays cost $600 for a maximum two-hour rental period. Elopement ceremonies may be booked no more than 3 months ahead of the event date and no less than 48 hours in advance. All setup and cleanup must be completed by the client during this time.
Elopement rentals have use of the main hall, two terraces, lakeside lawn space, a parking lot, prep kitchen, restrooms and our full furniture package. Elopement events must be limited to a ceremony, photo session, non-alcoholic refreshments and a cake or dessert of your choice (not provided by The Filter Building). Appetizers or full meals are prohibited. The Filter Building does not provide an officiant or any decorations.
Commercial Photography Sessions
The Filter Building may be rented for photo shoots Monday through Wednesday at $125 per hour, with a minimum of three hours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
There is a premium for holiday rentals. We will discuss the rental fee for holidays on inquiry.
Not-for-profit groups should email email@example.com for special rates which may be available Monday through Thursday.
We do not discount our Friday, Saturday and Sunday rates.
Included in rental rates
- 4 hours of our Dallas police officer for security
- 8 hours building use (see below)
- 2 hours for an on site planning meeting
- Table and chair package (2017 rates)
- Parking lot next to venue
- Caterer's Prep kitchen
- Bride's room
- Large Recommended Caterer's List
- After 8 hours, additional rental hours are $100.00 each.
- All events must end by midnight. Vendors have until 1:00 a.m. to break down/clean up.
- A deposit of 1/2 of the rental fee is required for reservations under 12 months out. If over 12 months then the entire rental fee is required. Cancellation policy is listed on the contract.
- Payment Arrangements: Final payments must be paid 30 days before the event.
- All alcoholic beverages must be served by a TABC certified/approved bartender through the contracted caterer. There is NO self serve.
- The Filter Building supplies an off-duty Dallas police officer at all events taking place in the evening, events with 50 or more people, or any event where alcohol is served. Costs for security for 4 hours are included in the Rental Rate. Additional hours are $50.00 each.
- Valet Services are required for all events with 130+ guests.
- Pay Pal/Credit card payment is also accepted for an additional $25.00.